About Lobby CRE
Our goal is to provide Commercial Real Estate (CRE) companies, no matter the size, the tools to use data in more powerful ways. We connect all your data sources in one place so that you can report, visualize, analyze, and prioritize anything in your organization. The best part is we provide the technology and people to really maximize your operations and acquisitions. At our core, we are passionate about helping CRE professionals use data in more profound ways, so we created Lobby CRE.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to
- Prospecting and qualifying leads for the sales team.
- Enthusiastically make daily outbound calls and represent the company in a highly professional manner.
- Successfully and accurately answer prospect questions and provide appropriate additional information to the sales team to start or continue the sales cycle.
- Capturing accurate and legible documentation on all call activity in HubSpot is required.
- Achieving defined productivity goals.
- Responsible to meet all company policies and procedures.
- Responsible to follow weekly schedules and schedule changes based on call volume.
- At least 1-year equivalent work experience in Sales or Direct Marketing
- Strong phone etiquette
- Ability to learn, listen and solve problems effectively
- Demonstrated strengths in verbal and written communication skills including appropriate grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to communicate empathy and confidence in outbound contact center environments.
- Persistent in ensuring issues are resolved accurately, effectively, and timely.
- Ability to clearly and effectively maintain and update online documentation.
- Ability to follow precise direction consistently without continuous supervision.
- Detail-oriented and flexible.
- Ability to capture detailed information into the CRM.
- Bilingual skills a plus.