About Lobby CRE
Our goal is to provide Commercial Real Estate (CRE) companies, no matter the size, the tools to use data in more powerful ways. We connect all your data sources in one place so that you can report, visualize, analyze, and prioritize anything in your organization. The best part is we provide the technology and people to really maximize your operations and acquisitions. At our core, we are passionate about helping CRE professionals use data in more profound ways, so we created Lobby CRE.
We are seeking a Director of Sales and Marketing to manage distribution channels and deployment of sales for Lobby CRE. The Director would be responsible for developing the strategic sales plans based on company goals that will promote sales growth for the organization. In addition, the Director will oversee the sales team members’ day-to-day activities.
The ideal candidate will be a proven leader with in-depth industry experience and a true passion for the commercial real estate industry. You must have exceptional project management skills, a record of building high-performance teams, and a strong work ethic with proactive communication skills.
- Develop and coordinate sales selling cycle and methodology.
- Analyze and evaluate the effectiveness of sales, methods, costs, and results.
- Structure sales quota goals and revenue expectations.
- Direct and oversee marketing to identify and develop new customers.
- Research and develop strategies which identify marketing opportunities, direct marketing, and new project development.
- Develop and manage sales budgets and oversee the development and management of internal operating budgets.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate sales staff.
Requirements and Experience:
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Extensive sales and marketing experience in mid to enterprise markets
- Strong track record of recruiting, expanding, and retaining a high performing business development organization
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Excellent negotiation, contracting, and leadership skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills