About Lobby CRE
Our goal is to provide CRE companies, no matter the size, the tools to use data in more powerful ways. We connect all your data sources in one place so that you can report, visualize, analyze, and prioritize anything in your organization. The best part is we provide the technology and people to really maximize your operations and acquisitions. At our core, we are passionate about helping CRE professionals use data in more profound ways, so we created Lobby CRE.
We are seeking a Data Analyst that will be responsible for ingesting and processing multiple data sources through the Lobby CRE platform. The Data Analyst will work closely with the Customer Success Implementation Manager and Client Engagement Manager to ensure that the information is fully loaded to the platform. The Data Analyst will actively engage with the Product Manager to plan and execute on the data team strategy, to include: ingestion best practices, validation, automation, reporting and self-service features are incorporated in future product releases. The Data Analyst is the backbone of the organization and must be willing to go the extra mile for the client. The full-time position is located in Charlotte, NC.
- Work directly with the Implementation, Client Engagement and Support team members to onboard new customers and support existing clients
- Analyze large data sets across many data sources
- Identify discrepancies and defects, alert teams of issues, troubleshoot and implement corrective actions, and improve auditing capabilities
- Collaborate with engineering team to perform extensive data validations on data model changes and new data ingestions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand analytics needs, set priorities, and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Surface actionable analytical insights to improve technical system implementations and automate processes
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Go the extra mile to engage customers on our platform
- Proven SQL experience with the ability to write complex queries from relational databases and combine data from multiple data sources
- Strong data management skills, such as transforming raw data files, data cleaning, and handling missing values
- Deadline focused with strong attention to detail
- Experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment with a constantly changing workload comprising short-term, long-term, and ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Actuarial Science, Computer Science, Statistics, or a related field OR equivalent experience
- Prior ETL or FTP experience a plus
- College degree required or 3+ years of relevant work experience